Nothing lasts forever – unfortunate, but so true. As durable as concrete, asphalt, steel, and wood are, they need care, maintenance, and replacement at some point. For decades, certain repairs to these surfaces were not possible for several reasons. Perhaps the repair material simply wouldn’t hold up, as it would not be able to adhere well enough to the original surface. In other instances, the strength of the repair might not allow the surface or structure to maintain its original load capacity.
Then, FLEXKIT was invented, an innovative repair product for all of these surfaces. It truly has been a game-changer for anyone charged with repairing and maintaining surfaces without the need to fully replace them.
Why replace when you can repair?
- Cost savings. Repairing a concrete, asphalt, steel, or wood surface is considerably less expensive than replacing it.
- Less downtime. Especially in high-traffic areas, having the ability to perform a repair versus demolition and new construction creates significantly less downtime for the public. Access and use of the surfaces can resume in hours, not days or weeks.
- Convenience and ease of use. The FLEXKIT repair product can be used on horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces. It is available in convenient FLEXKITs in multiple sizes and in larger quantities for bigger jobs.
What you once considered an irreparable surface may well be a candidate for FLEXKIT. It is proven to successfully make cosmetic and structural repairs with unparalleled strength and service life. Consider its specifications:
- When the FLEXKIT vinyl polymer is cured, it reaches a strength between 10,000 and 12,000 psi. Curing occurs in minutes or hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
- The product has been installed in temperatures from -36 to 220 degrees F. It can be used during any season.
Learn more about FLEXKITs, and trust the team at JES Supply Company to talk through projects with you to determine if FLEXKIT is a right fit for your particular project.